Sid is a Senior Manager in Deloitte’s Oracle practice and brings 20 years of technology leadership and consulting experience. He has spent 18 years’ experience implementing various releases of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software & other ERP products (Oracle EBS) for companies of all sizes in various geographies (Asia – (India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines), A/NZ - (Australia and New Zealand), NA – (USA & Canada). Sid is a hands on program manager and has led several technology driven business transformation programs, conducted ERP assessments and successfully delivered various ERP upgrades (technical tools/apps and feature/functionality). Sid has worked with clients in the following industries: forestry, high tech, foodservice, construction, financial services, public sector, home healthcare and healthcare where his ERP functional & business expertise, people and technology leadership consistently led to successful outcomes.
Sid has an MBA (Marketing) from University of Southern Queensland, is PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a SaFe certified Agilist and a APICS Certified Production & Inventory Management professional.
• Significant experience leading business, functional and technical teams onsite/offshore during implementations, upgrades, and maintenance
• Exceptional communicator with a consultative style, strong negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude.
• Build and management of large, complex ERP instances from build, configure, test, train, deploy and support
• Capable of clearly defining a vision, implement & deliver on schedule. Pragmatic approach to achieving outcomes
• Personable people management and communication skills enabling the identification and articulation of issues, and the formulation of resolution strategies
• Development and fostering of a strong culture of customer service and value enabler
9:45 AM–10:45 AM Apr 23, 2018
4:15 PM–5:15 PM Apr 25, 2018
South Pacific A