From April 2 through April 6th Forza Consulting is hosting 6 educational sessions and is present at the exhibitor showcase at stand stand 332.
Customer presentations include:
- CASIO USA: ‘World-2-EnterpriseOne Migration’, presented by Shivakumar Suresh, General Manager CASIO America Inc.
- Stoner, Inc. ‘The Benefits of Native JD Edwards AP Automation’, presented by Lisa Tran, JD Edwards Specialist at Stoner, Inc.
Educational functional sessions include:
- Accounts Payable Automation Embedded in JD Edwards
- Enhancing your E1 AP Process: A Single Point Integration to E1 and JDE Voucher Match Automation
Educational technical (CNC) sessions include:
- CNC Tips & Tricks for E1 9.2
- How to Manage User Defined Objects (UDO’s in E1 9.2
At the exhibitor showcase we are showing:
SCANMAN, Accounts Payable Automation embedded in JD Edwards E1
PACKMAN, Technical Change Management Automation
SSPR, Self Service Password Reset Solution
PRISM, Pro-active JD Edwards System Performance Monitor
BCM, Bank & Cash Management / AR Automation